Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The PA Rotation Exam Review

As many of you might have noticed I have been very absent from social media and from my blog. I've taken this temporary 2.5-3 year absence working on the most challenging and taxing project I never thought I'd complete. After many long nights of creating content, revision after revision, sourcing, and final-final-final edits, it is now complete. It's release date was November 27, 2018. 

Below is the front cover for you all. I figured that my biggest fans, my readers, family, and friends, deserve to know first! If you have any questions about the book, I'd love to answer them below. Hopefully this means that I can get back to my blog and update many of my old posts and answer some of the long-overdue questions in the comments section. 

Thank you all for your support and patience. So surreal seeing your name published as the primary author on a text. 

Available for purchase at the following sites:
Amazon

Wolters Kluwer  (use discount code for 20% off: WJF074EE)
Target
Barnes & Noble Thanks everyone 

Paul Gonzales, PA-C



4 comments:

  1. Hi Paul! Will this be based on the most recent PAEA EOR 2018 topic lists found at: https://paeaonline.org/assessment/end-of-rotation/content/

    Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paul! Love the blog! The study guides for EORs that were available via dropbox are no longer working. Just wondering if there would be a way for us to get those again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've noticed that as of the last two weeks or so none of the links are working under the PA student tab. For instance when clicking on General Surgery Outline it directs me to a '404 error' in drobox. It was working a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul, I noticed a lot of your study guide links are no longer available for download on dropbox. Is there a way these can become available again?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with feedback, questions, or inquiries for Paul. He will try to respond within 1-2 weeks.